Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Storing First Morning Urine For Later Testing How Common Is It To Test Negative Until 1-2 Weeks After Missed Period?

How common is it to test negative until 1-2 weeks after missed period? - storing first morning urine for later testing

I am now 5 days late on my period
3 days from the day of my time because I was waiting for a number of negative urine pregnancy test dollar store in the morning, is irrelevant.

I asked myself if it is not uncommon for pregnant women test negative on pregnancy tests at home 1-2 weeks after the period of absence.

Has this person ever happened?

4 comments:

ashleigh said...

I once a week or 2 after my period of absence, and was negative. I waited 2 weeks and took another one and wait for it is good, and you only give a little time and get the morning pee UR. Do not use dollars or test Cheapo store card, a good test costs $ 15! But luck my best wishes!

niknakno... said...

Huni Hi, this is the custom here, I went 6 days at the end, I see a nurse today ..

She said it is very common, says that women show, there DNT 3 weeks. I hope that's my business!

While TSD not give up hope yet!

Good Luckk ..... \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3

Logan and Ella's Mommy said...

It is not even a week later. The majority of women infected in the first week, first morning urine but with the. Let us try another.

expecting #3 said...

I tested negative for the first few weeks after my period, I stayed away with my second child .. Pregnancy take a little longer, pointing to the hCG in urine. very often

Post a Comment