Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Domain Name Escrow Service Domain Name Trap?

Domain Name Trap? - domain name escrow service

I was a representative in the United States (I'm in the UK) were contacted and received a very generous offer for a domain. Com. After the opening of a purchase / sale on Sedo, sent me a contract for the sale by the broker. The agreement was a generic type, and indicates that the seller and the buyer the right to compliance with the agreement within a reasonable time to expect.

The problem - I signed and returned the agreement and offer to pay or have been charged to the buyer with the escrow service. This was 17 days. With this delay, I contacted the seller several times to ask them whether they are interested still in the area, and are not eligible for the payment to your maximum bid. Do not respond to all e-mails before the contact with them was easy.

Problem - Am I legally obligated to sell the domain names, no matter how long they intend to continue to pay (weeks, months, years!), O is involved in a "reasonable time" factor in these things? Am I wrong?

BTW - I have not yet signed the agreement.

Thanks

1 comment:

JESTER said...

Unfortunately, you have been cheated!
attributed to experiance.
If you are a person of the domain name you trust, and that the houses, then go to Yahoo
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/

Post a Comment