Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Menopause Vaginal Vaginal Atrophy Before Menopause?

Vaginal atrophy before menopause? - menopause vaginal

Of all the symptoms I have, I think I have vaginal atrophy. I'm only 36, the pill away from menopause. This can happen, hormones in the pills? I'm on these pills for years and have never heard of anything like that.

I went to my doctor told me it was a kind of cattle. But the symptoms are much more than vaginal atrophy.

I did some online research, but found no answer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Atrophy means loss away .... extrememly strange if you vaginal atrophy ... require a different kind of state .. If you are interested, ask your physician about switching medications or leave altogether, but I doubt that anything serious coming bc pills

WTF said...

They are willing to advice from us, a miserable bunch of idiots, and you will not believe your doctor? Something wrong with this picture.

Post a Comment