Saturday, January 23, 2010

Clearance School Uniforms Do You Need A High School Diploma To Get A Confidential Security Clearance?

Do you need a high school diploma to get a Confidential Security Clearance? - clearance school uniforms

I asked for a company that works for the government and they said they have a security clearance (I am assuming that only the "Confidential" security clearance bin) work.

I left the High School High School when I was younger, and I fear that my papers were lost.

It would not be permitted, unless I can prove that the high school?

3 comments:

Katherine W said...

The abduction of people can do a very thorough search in the files. If you really get a diploma, you have nothing to fear. Otherwise, you can always download the GED. If you have concerns, why not yourself his last high school? You should have a copy.

naveed w said...

You can always Gradutae High School. Everything you need to do is contact the school and your site 1-281-973-5962 www.senfordhighschoool.com senford and the price is $ 244 and require 2 years of work and send details excperience High School Diploma in E mail in the next 7 days .. * Sigh *

rtfm said...

I do not understand why I should be afraid of the records were lost?

The graduate from high school? Contact them and ask for a copy of your transcript. To show their abilities in their former schools as well.

Post a Comment