Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Vegetarian Diet For Athletes Am I Eating A God Vegetarian Diet?

Am I eating a god vegetarian diet? - vegetarian diet for athletes

I decided, meat, fish and poultry cut into my food and products of animal origin, is inorganic. (or so I will only eat chicken eggs) from a neighbor. Why did you decide to is a vegetarian, since the main point is irrelevant (ie, please, no lame comments like, try to eat "red meat once!).

I am a vegetarian for two weeks. Chemically, I feel great - I'm an athlete and have been obsessively to make sure that I am all the proteins and vitamins that I need. In fact ... I feel that I eat much healthier! Here is an example of something to eat would say 3 days is


DAY 1:

Breakfast: oatmeal, apples, corn (with raisins, honey, sunflower seeds)

Lunch: 2 Chick'N burgers, carrot, banana, vegan cookies, hummus, vegetable chips roots

Dinner: tofu with red peppers, sauteed mushrooms and cucumbers

Snacks: vegan biscuits and mixed nuts, cashews, almonds and avocado, soy, milk and cereal-Kashi


DAY 2:

Breakfast: oatmeal, strawberries, corn, soy milk

Lunch: Burrito pinto beans, salsa, avocado

Dinner: Boca Burger tomato, lettuce, mushrooms and French fries. Orzo side

Also take a vitamin B-vitamins and iron every day, and plan to get a protein shake as my track coach vegetarians drank in the last few years, and he is very sweet.

Thank you very much! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment