Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mucus Discharge Before Period Brown Mucus Discharge Only After Wiping A Day Before Period Is Due?

Brown mucus discharge only after wiping a day before period is due? - mucus discharge before period

My time should come today or yesterday, but yesterday there was only slight current disgusting thick reddish-brown, wiped once I have the carpet, because I thought my time was here that I found on him.

But today, when I got to get up twice in the middle of the night / morning, I had just a bit of brown mucus discharge the same, but each time less. If I had sex (no condom), 7 November and 11 November, and seriously disrupted my pill this month, how could it be? Implantation bleeding? Could the pill made me miss ovulation and may now be pregnant?

I'm just worried, because even if they have a light on the pills time, every time I have cramps and terrible things in my underwear, and therefore no mucus. I was on BCP for over a year, so I am very familiar. This time I had no cramps or discharge from, I can only see things when I clean.

I'm exaggerating? When can I get a test for peace of mind, or what they say, I can absolutelythe mind is not pregnant? My last period began the 23rd October.

I am not pregnant, use condoms from now, I will fear no other like this: (And I thank you for reading everything ...

No comments:

Post a Comment