Monday, December 14, 2009

Simple Partial Seizures More Condition_symptoms I Think I Could Be Having Simple-partial Seizures?

I think I could be having simple-partial seizures? - simple partial seizures more condition_symptoms

I'm not sure, but it is very strange ... As I am sure you have low blood pressure, I experienced a few times in the last three months (no seizures or something. Only until the autumn.:)) I will not go into depth what happens to me when I get up, but sometimes I get these really weird symptoms.

I feel like he normally does not, and worse than normal (very near to fainting), so I am preparing something, a table or a door or wall or something. I'm awake and standing all the time ... It ... I also see that violently masturbate at the beginning, but I can not control.

Otherwise, I know I look blankly at the head, and my breath is strange. The shock of everything is not normal! In reality, what happened the other day and I have cramps and spasms so bad that I had hit my head on the door, my support. What shit? Could a simple partial seizure? I do not know where I am and why for a few seconds ...

No comments:

Post a Comment