Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Headphone Cord Organizer Chewed On My Headphone Cord, And Now The Voice In Sounds I Listen To Are Quiet, As Well As Some Other Sounds.?

Chewed on my headphone cord, and now the voice in sounds I listen to are quiet, as well as some other sounds.? - headphone cord organizer

Well, that was not the issue of a title, but it should be clear that I want to resolve this problem, right? I ask no more room to post a question to ... I wanted to be clear ... But I'm going to explain here, anyway. It is a very Habbit me, chewing on the helmet ... I have already killed other couples. See how you are my personal (and somewhat expensive) headphones material that I have I do for 3-4 months (birthday) I would rather not buy, another pair. So please do not use this as your only answer. If the cable in certain positions of the sound is clear and correct, but if it does not (it is very difficult, real estate, without making his work so that I can not pull on cable to all), singing (as in songs and videos) are quieter and sometimes sounds like a few echoes of others. Some other sounds seemed to be affected when listening to electronic music, too. There seems to be able to resolve this problem through the use of different basic sound settings ... The hole in the cable is relatively small.

No comments:

Post a Comment