Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How Long Does It Take For Heart Enlarge I'm 32 Years Old With Cardiomiopathy And Where A Pacemaker, And Wondering How Long Will I Live?

I'm 32 years old with cardiomiopathy and where a pacemaker, and wondering how long will I live? - how long does it take for heart enlarge

I have a congenital heart defect and a history of breast tacacardias, I am 32 years old, was diagnosed with heart disease and an enlarged heart when he was 25, now difribulater in an ICD (implantable), but my question is with all these problems Geuss heart Who knows what the life expectancy?

3 comments:

ashutrbu... said...

As has been said, only your doctor can assess their life expectancy. Note that a heart transplant is also an option. A former colleague had dilated cardiomyopathy and had a transplant for a year. It is always good.

Cat Lover said...

Your doctor is the only one who can give all the information. Nobody knows everything about your medical history. If you are interested in this topic, please make an appointment with your doctor and discuss with him / her. Good luck.

Margi said...

You really can not know without their history, etc., and even mebacal that all not only her rite u never know was

Post a Comment